Freitag, 8. März 2013

Life is the sum of all your choices. ~Albert Camus


Life is so weird....there was a sudden change of plans. Yesterday we made the decision not to move to another appartment, for various reasons. I think, it was the right decision....
This means that most of my new decorating projects will not be realized. Nevertheless some changes have to be made at our old place, first of all a new room for my daughter,  a small room for my crafting projects and FINALLY a new big bookshelve!
It's true that we often have to change our plans from one second to another. In this case it is surely for our best. We can stay at our lovely appartment and don't have to spend a lot of money, time and exhausting work...
However, as you know, my mind never stops thinking about new projects...one of them will be how to organize a practical and nice room for my crafts at home. The web provides a lot of inspirations and ideas for such rooms.....I will have to do a lot of research and I am curious if I will be able to organize all my different craft's stuff...