Freitag, 9. August 2013

Love loves to love love. ― James Joyce, Ulysses

Today we finally closed the studio....it took us 2 days to clean it up!  But now.....HOLIDAYS!
And I took a serious decision:  Since I tried three or even more times during the last years to read THE novel of the 20th century, but didn't get over the first 50 pages, I will use the following 10 days to read it finally up to the last page.
(I will be armed with my pencil and my laptop of course, because you can't read certain chapters without encyclopaedic help...).

This book intimidates and haunts me like forever, but I never found the required time, quietness, isolation or whatever it needs to go through with this major project...(1014 challenging pages !)

                                                     Therefore I solemnly declare today: 

I AM READING ULYSSES!
I AM PRACTICALLY NOT EXISTING!
I AM OFFICIALLY OUT OF HERE,
SEE YOU AFTER HAVING SURVIVED ULYSSES !!!!